By now I'm sure you're all familiar with the Total Rewards program I've been blogging and tweeting about of late. I've explored the entertainment side of things by posting about the epic Diddy/Mariah Carey concert I was able to go too, but Caesar's is partnered with lots of celebrity chefs, many of whom actually have restaurants in NYC as well (more on that in future posts). To whet everyone's appetites a bit, I'm holding a giveaway!
The Seven Stars Cookbook is a compilation of recipes from chefs associated with the Caesar's brand. And let me tell you, there's some gooooooooooood stuff in there! Ever wanted to make cheese biscuits a la Paula Deen? What about blue corn-crusted red snapper like Bobby Flay? I definitely want to try the chocolate coconut cake recipe by Francois Payard - yum! In addition to all the wonderful recipes, it's a beautiful book full of colorful photos.
So who feels like being adventurous in the kitchen? Who wants to try something new! I'm giving away one cookbook and there are 5 easy ways to win and each comment counts as an entry. Please include your email in any and all comments so I know how to contact you if you are the winner.
1) REQUIRED - Follow this blog by clicking on the button on the right panel and leave a comment below letting me know you did so.
2) REQUIRED - Click on this link and register for Total Rewards and leave a comment letting me know you did so.
3) Follow me on Twitter @yaelleah and leave a comment below letting me know you did so.
4) Tweet about this event "I just entered to win The Seven Stars Cookbook on Awesome In New York! http://bit.ly/H1JgC7" and let me know with a link to your tweet in a comment below.
5) Check out the cookbook on Amazon and leave a comment letting me know which recipe you are most excited to try.
One winner will be chosen using Random.org on Tuesday 4/3. You have until Tuesday 4/3 at 12 p.m. EST to enter the contest. Good luck!