This fall has been a great season for Off-Broadway shows thus far, and beginning November 25, The Man Who Came to Dinner will attempt to prolong that streak. A classic comedy revival, the show will feature Drama Desk Winner Jim Brochu and Tony Award Winner Cady Huffman, as well as a 27-member ensemble cast. The show tells the story of a celebrated radio personality who finds himself holed up in the house of strangers after a nasty fall. Over the course of his stay, he seems to drag his entire life through the house of his hosts who are, let's just say, not used to this kind of lifestyle. You'll laugh, you won't cry, but mostly you'll have a fun time at this show.
All of my awesome readers are in luck! I'm giving away a pair of tickets to see The Man Who Came to Dinner off-Broadway! There are 5 easy ways to win, and each comment counts as an entry. Be sure to include your email in each comment so that I can easily contact you if you win.
- REQUIRED - Subscribe to Awesome in New York by email using the submission box in the right panel and leave a comment letting me know you did so.
- Refer a friend to this contest. You must leave a separate comment letting me know who you referred and the friend must leave a comment letting me know who referred them for both entries to count.
- Follow me on Twitter @yaelleah and leave a comment letting me know you did so.
- Follow Awesome in New York using Networked Blogs or Google Friend Connect and leave a comment letting me know you did so.
- Tweet or blog about this giveaway and leave a comment with a link to your tweet or blog below.
Congratulations Sarah! She was the 7th commenter and wins 2 tickets to the show! Thanks to everyone for entering and stay tuned for more giveaways!
Can't wait to buy tickets? The Man Who Came to Dinner is offering a special discount to Awesome in New York readers. All tickets are 15% off for performances Nov. 25-Dec. 18! To purchase these tickets click here and enter the code PTCHHC. You could also call 212.352.3103 or visit the box office at the Theater of St. Clement's (423 W. 43rd Street) using the same code to purchase tickets.