The new Broadway show Chinglish, which opens XX, seeks to explore what happens when an American business man seeks to start a business in China and doesn't speak Chinese. To make matters worse, he's falling in love with the one girl he definitely can't have.
Here's a video explaining a bit more about the show and some perspectives from the cast :
All my readers are in luck! I'm giving away a pair of tickets to see Chinglish on Broadway! There are 5 easy ways to win and each comment counts as an entry. Please include your email in any comments so I know how to contact you if you are the winner.
1) REQUIRED - Subscribe to this blog by email, using the submission box in the right panel and leave a comment below letting me know you did so.
2) REQUIRED - Leave a comment below telling me your funniest culture clash story.
3) Follow me on Twitter @yaelleah and leave a comment below letting me know you did so.
4) Follow this blog by clicking on the button on the right panel and leave a comment below letting me know you did so.
5) Tweet or blog about this event and let me know with a link to your tweet or blog in a comment below.
Congratulations to Elizabeth Weiss! She was the 38th commenter and wins 2 tickets to Chinglish! I LOVED all of your culture class stories so feel free to keep them coming. Thanks to everyone who entered and stay tuned for more contests!
To save on tickets through November 13th, use code CDDMX815 when calling 212-947-8844, going online at broadwayoffers.com, or visiting the Longacre Theatre Box Office (220 W. 48th Street). Orchestra/Front Mezz. tickets will be $74.50 - $79.50 (regularly $116.50 - $121.50) and Rear Mezz. will be $62.50 - $66.50 (regularly $86.50 - $91.50).