Starring an award winning cast including Bernadette Peters, Jan Maxwell, Danny Burstein and Ron Raines, Follies focuses on the lives of two couples and tells the story of a reunion of a group of performers from the Weismann's Follies (based off the Ziegfeld Follies) in a theater that's scheduled for demolition. The women were once showgirls in a production in the same theater between the two World Wars and have now come to see life and love in different ways. The 28-piece orchestra and ensemble cast of 41 will enthrall audiences I'm sure throughout the limited engagement.
All my readers are in luck! I'm giving away TWO pairs of tickets to see Follies! The tickets are good for any Tues, Wed or Thurs evening performance from through the end of September. There are 5 easy ways to win and each comment counts as an entry. Please include your email in any comments so I know how to contact you if you are the winner.
1) REQUIRED - Subscribe to this blog by email, using the submission box in the right panel and leave a comment below letting me know you did so.
2) REQUIRED - Leave a comment below letting me know why you want to see this show.
3) Follow this blog by clicking on the button on the right panel and leave a comment below letting me know you did so.
4) Follow me on Twitter @yaelleah and leave a comment below letting me know you did so.
4) Tweet or blog about this event and let me know with a link to your tweet or blog in a comment below.
Winners have been chosen! Congratulations to Sarah P. and Eunice H.! You have each won a pair of tickets to see Follies on Broadway. I hope you each have a great time and be sure to come back and tell us how you liked the show!
If you can't wait for the end of the contest to grab tickets or just want to know about a good discount, visit Ticketmaster or visit the box office using code 2BUDDY before October 2. You will be able to find Orchestra and Front Mezz. seats for $89 (normally $135/$125) and Mid. Mezz. seats for $65 (normally $95/$85).